Septicare ShampooAntiseptic Shampoo
Chlorhexidin Digluconate 2.5%
Ready to use
Disinfection of wounds: Apply ample amount of disinfectant shampoo to area being treated, allowing for 5 to 10 minutes of contact time. Rinse completely with water. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
Environmental use: Apply its original concentration on inert surfaces, surgical or disinfect hands, allowing for 5 to 10 minutes of contact time and then rinse after brushing
Control of dermatophytosis (ringworm) and bacterial pyodermas: Wet the animal to be treated, apply the product to its original concentration according to its size, brush and allow the formation of foam.
Leave on for 10-20 minutes and rinse.
- Disinfection of wounds to heal it.
- Control of dermatophytosis (ringworm): do the treatment every 5-7 days, repeating until remission of the disease.
- Treatment of pyodermas: bathe the animal every 24-48 hours of starting treatment and gradually increase the interval according to the clinical case, or as more professional approach
- Avoid environmental exaggerated amounts of organic matter present on the surface to be treated.
- In environmental use, to avoid diluting the product with hard water, decreasing its effectiveness.
- Shake before using.
- Store between 4 and 25 º C.
- Sale Free local veterinary professional advice.
Spray 1 liter and cans of 5 liters
- Treatment of Pyoderma bacterial (Gram positive or Gram negative) and fungal infections.
- Disinfection of wounds.
- Control of infections Tricophytum spp, Microsporum spp (ringworm and ringworm).
- Hand sanitizer, disinfecting the surgical field. Disinfection of surgical material.
- Chlorhexidine has a special bonded to skin and mucous membranes so that its residual antiseptic action is prolonged. The antiseptic activity of chlorhexidine is maintained even in the presence of a moderate amount of organic matter (pus, blood, body fluids). It also has a very low potential for contact sensitization does not cause photosensitivity or absorbed through the skin is intact despite prolonged use.
- Cattle: control of ringworm caused by Tricophytum verrucosum.
- Horses: control of ringworm caused by Tricophytum equinum and nanum, Dermatophylus congolensis treatment.